Tmn Putra Prima 2

Tmn Putra Prima 2
Garden

Friday, April 6, 2012

Mosquito fogging - are they real?

At about noon today, there are people coming to my house wanted to do mosquito fogging. They asked me to close all the door and windows before fogging take place. What puzzle me was that they only do fogging in front of my house and my neighbours but not the whole taman.

They didn't even go to the back lane for fogging and leave after a while. Who are these peoples, are they real and from MPS?

2 comments:

  1. hi all, yesterday when i drove pass the fencing near the shoplot, i saw a foreigner(tall, black, with jamaican hairstyles) came into the 8A compound through the small gate with a key!!!??? how come la me, as a houseowner don't have this key?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw an African guy exiting from the gate too today. How many of them got the keys?

    ReplyDelete