Tmn Putra Prima 2

Tmn Putra Prima 2
Garden

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Rubbish bin - mosquito breeding ground.


Ever wonder why there are so many mosquito at night? Well there maybe a few reasons like the construction at phase 8B, clogged drains, wet and dry season, etc...But I am pretty sure these rubbish bins (pictures) is one of the root cause. The rubbish bin at the playground along Jalan PP2/9 is cemented on the floor and cannot be removed.

Water collected during rain cannot flow out from the bin and become a constant breeding ground for mosquitos. Now it is normal mosquito but I just afraid that this is potential breeding ground for Aedes! I had filed an official complaint to the Majlis Perbandaran Sepang and see whether they will take any action. If not, then the next action would be to post this to newspaper or take action with my own hands like destroy this breeding ground!!! Opps....no...I can be sued for destroying public property. Well, will see how...

2 comments:

  1. I am with you...no wonder we all suffer every night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the majlis started to peel off the bin and poked a hole at the bottom. only completed half and the one new playground not yet done. hope they do not leave it half baked. i keep my fingers crossed..

    ReplyDelete