Tmn Putra Prima 2

Tmn Putra Prima 2
Garden

Friday, December 23, 2011

Taiwan grass

Please be careful when you are approached by an indian man claiming can plant Taiwan grass for a cheap cost. A resident of Taman Putra Prima 8A encountered such a person and agreed to engage him for the service and paid him a deposit sum. He started to clear the land area to make way for planting the grass but disappeared before getting to the planting part. He even issued an official receipt and provided a handphone number. The resident called the number but never get through. I thank you the resident who informed me and would like to warn all the residents not to fall into such a trap of paying 1st then only will start work. Be extra careful.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah we have peoples coming in selling all kind of stuff. The other day there is a bangla I think try to sell curtains to me. I ignored him. Just be extra careful especially by outsider. I planted "Taiwan" grass myself and it is really easy to do it. I know where to get the cheap grass and anyone in the blog would want to find out can email to me...

    ReplyDelete