Tmn Putra Prima 2

Tmn Putra Prima 2
Garden

Monday, May 14, 2012

Burning smell in the morning

Once awhile, I got this funny smell in the early morning before I go to work. Initially I thought someone is burning rubbish so early in the morning. Long before I moved in, someone who stayed here in Taman Putra Prima wrote in a forum saying that the factories nearby Taman Mas are releasing smoke at night. But surprisingly some residents at TPP are denying that bad smell ever existed.

Just the other day when I consulted doctor for my cough and cold, the doctor told me that she knew where the smell came from. She also stayed in Tmn Putra Prima and said that the smell is coming from the burning tyres. She claimed that the foreigners stayed here burned tyres to prevent mosquito. I wonder why she never complained to the authority when she witnessed the tyres burning.

In my short conversation with the doctor, I did not manage to ask her which part of TPP that the tyres burning came from, sigh....I suspect that it comes from the industry area at Taman Mas. If you guys are reading this please share your experience and put a stop on it. I can make a complain to MPS but must have proof. Shall I go ask the doctor instead.....

2 comments:

  1. I got the same experience with you. I did smell some burning in the morning. It's not happen in every morning but may be at twice in a week. In the beginning, I thought it is the burning smell or haze from our neighbour country. We should complain this as it will effect our health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also thought of complaining to the MPS but I not sure where the smell come from and it is hard to complain without facts

    ReplyDelete