Tmn Putra Prima 2

Tmn Putra Prima 2
Garden

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Kindergarden

We have one kindergarden and in fact the only kindergarden in TPP 2. It is located at Jalan 2/9 facing the field. If you have children that you need to get rid off ....(opps just kidding) that you need people to take care, you can check out this place. The caretaker name is Phoebe and from my last visit to this place, this is actually more of a enrichment center than a nursery, so expect that your children to learn something from there and not only given foods to eat and and an eye on them.

2 comments:

  1. Ya I noticed this quite sometime ago. I wonder are they started the operation? Anyway, I think I still got few years to go to actually have the need to visit the place. Hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. it has been operated since 1 Sep 2011.

    ReplyDelete