Tmn Putra Prima 2

Tmn Putra Prima 2
Garden

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Where is the net??

We have a new house, new neighbour, new garden, new basketball court but.....where is the net??? The developer did it again! I was so furious when I did my home renovation and told by my contractor that I got the air-con switch but no air con hose/piping. What?? How come? Yeah, they gave us half cook egg! Then later someone told me that it is normal that developer is doing this to save cost but again how can you do that? We have to drill the wall just to put in the piping.

2 comments:

  1. Just shoot into hole and count a point, haha....
    But I just wonder how can we on the light at the court/playground at night, because I saw some lamp post there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi all, I was told by TM that there will be no normal telephone line and streamyx services in out Taman, only unifi. Heard from the developer office that TM also asking them to switch to unifi cause TM wants to terminate the steamyx services. Anyone has any idea/info about this?

    ReplyDelete