Tmn Putra Prima 2

Tmn Putra Prima 2
Garden

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Another house break in case

Today marks another black dot on Tmn Putra Prima 8A fellow residents. Two houses were broke in broad day light! One is my neighbor at the evening around 5-6 pm and another one earlier.The coincidence is that both houses located at Jalan PP 2/9 facing the construction site and both are corner lot. I cannot review the house number for privacy and security reason.

Modus operanti of the burglars: Go for houses with less security i.e., no alarm and cctv. Also targeting end or corner lot as their entry is through the side door by cutting the ear of the door. What our security hired by developer are doing? As usual we don't know....I can see them open and close the gate and allow almost everybody to come in without checking. My friends come visit me have not stopped by the security.

So, all fellow residents be on high alert as in such a short time there were already 3 cases and seem like we are easy prey. Watch out especially at Jalan PP 2/9 as we suspect they entered through the flimsy fence built by developers separating the phase 8B and 8A

7 comments:

  1. Did anyone saw the police roaming this few days? I was told the incident on last weekend was reported to the police. I wonder why the developer has yet to construct the permanent fencing between Phase 8A & 8B? Look like have to get additional security guard to look after the boarder line between 8A & 8B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is the response and reaction of the developer after these incidences? I never thought we will have to face this issue in such a short period of time. Very upset with this matter.

    I think it is time for the security guard to start registering each n every visitors to our phase - including contractors.

    I also notice many Indonesian workers are staying in the house that they are renovating. This should not be allowed. The contractors should be allowed to be in our area during a specific time, eg: 9am to 5pm

    The security guards should also do additional rounds during holiday season and weekends as some families would have planned to go for holiday/return hometown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what avatar said is right. a few of the contractors are allowing their foreigner workers to stay in the house that they are renovating. this should not happen. owners should check on this, be it for your own interest or your neighbour's safety. you never know what the worker will do in your house, etc. put a "back door" at your rooftop to allow them coming back after you have moved in?

    ReplyDelete
  4. From My visit to the unit which got the theft broke in , I notice that, high brick wall and iron grille does not help in preventing burglar and theft, I suggest to the owner to put up CCTV, burglar alarm and perhap dog. Besides, check point security, patrol service and neighborhood watch do help in reducing breakin. I do agree nearby construction workers or our renovation workers is the most likely suspect, I think we have to talk to the contractor that you engaged.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Ricky are you the one that know the police? Ask them come round round abit see can help or not...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaron Wong, i don't think there will be a permanent fencing between Phase 8A and 8B as the the playground is pretty seems like designed to be shared by both Phases.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't move in to my unit yet and by reading all these make me feel terrible as I am one of the owner at Jalan 2/9. I am still in overseas and I have been told by my relatives that my water meter has been stolen. The fencing is another vulnerable access point for the intruder.

    ReplyDelete