Tmn Putra Prima 2

Tmn Putra Prima 2
Garden

Monday, November 14, 2011

We are exposed!!

Yesterday late evening I noticed there were 4 peoples bypassing to our housing area from the construction site. That prompt me to take my camera to go investigate. To my horror, there are so many "holes" from the zinc fencing put up by the developer and we are exposed to any intruder 24 hours a day without anyone noticing!! Below are some of the pictures that I took along Jalan PP 2/9 that stretch to about 400 meters.






 There is one fella walking out from this hut, like nobody business and I wonder if this guy is one of the suspect, then this is good hiding place before they strike another house.




What can we do?

3 comments:

  1. Taanks Escargo 75

    I will notify the developer to take immediate action to rectify this.

    Kong Kok Meng

    ReplyDelete
  2. if they didn't take any action, i suggest we storm their office by this saturday. really can't tolerate the developer's ignorance anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like developer is still ignorant.. just today early morning I am shocked by a loud banging noise from construction site. Shortly after the banging noise disappear, saw an Indian looking man came out from the "hole". Wanted to grab my camera to snap his picture but he was just too fast walk into our Taman...

    ReplyDelete