Tmn Putra Prima 2

Tmn Putra Prima 2
Garden

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Rubbish collection at the garden

Do you notice that the rubbish in the rubbish bin located at the garden along Jalan PP 2/6 and Jalan PP 2/9 are not collected sometimes by the rubbish collector? The other day, I just ticked them off to collect the rubbish over there which they did. If you happen to be around, then do your part to ask them to collect the rubbish at the garden/playground.

The cover of the rubbish bin sometimes are not properly put in place and worse still when it is opened and allowed mosquito to breed. I think you all know that there are lot of mosquito here especially at night, so do your part, turn the cover over or put it back in place. I have done my part around my area, haven't you?

2 comments:

  1. I agree with Koyak......I live in 2/9, tired of cleaning the area outside my gate. Garbage not collected properly, sometimes the part of garbage which falls down while it is being collected is just left like that. They don't bother to pick it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They also did not close back the door for you left it open wide.Everywhere is the same....

    ReplyDelete