Tmn Putra Prima 2

Tmn Putra Prima 2
Garden

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Partly dark

Today my house or maybe the row of Jalan PP 2/9 partly without electricity. Initially I thought only my house is affected and asked an electrician to check but later found out many of my neighbors having the same problem. The blue color phase (3 phase - power supply) was disconnected and all those plug or power point using the blue phase was disconnected.

Many of us called TNB to complain and the problem was resolved by about 7 pm. For me, it is lesson learnt as it is the first time I had half of the house without electric and there was no trip in the main power supply. So folks, next time you know, if you have half of your house blackout and if there is no trip, it is most likely the TNB main power supply fault.

You can save the money calling the TNB instead of your electrician and most of all, don't panic! I did panic a little....hehe..I hate dark!

4 comments:

  1. Thx for sharing. Dark is ok for me. But I cannot tahan no fan no air-con.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only dark, no electric at the kitchen and downstair rooms also...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info, didn't notice the power outage at Jln PP2/8.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My roll, jalan PP2/8 also electircal broke down, but during day time on 08.11.2011 Tuesday, TNB fix it on afternoon & found out some of the electrical part in the electrical box had been stolen.

    ReplyDelete