Tmn Putra Prima 2

Tmn Putra Prima 2
Garden

Friday, November 11, 2011

Cows in town

I believe you will not surprise to see my photo shoot on the cows resting at our Taman roadside.
I wonder why the owner can give so much of "freedom" to them, without worrying them will be stolen.
Basically I don't think they will attack the pedestrians or cars.
But there was a night, I saw these cows resting at the division between the 2-way lanes in front of our Taman. That night was so dark, and there was no street lamp. Luckily, there was no cow resting at the middle of the road, if not I may have a hit on them.

So please alert this to your visitors who coming to your house at the night time. Hope everyone have a safe journey.

5 comments:

  1. Does anyone knows the owner of the cow, ask his cow to stay off our area, or else we will formally report to the authority.

    ReplyDelete
  2. at 1 of the night, no street light as well, when i take the road in between shop lot and our taman, the cows were crossing the road in group. i have to stop my car and wait for all of them cross over. maybe we can take 1 for our resident party huh... :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha....Ricky, you are bad. Just kidding.
    Anyway, I just worry it may cause accident in a day if someone is driving fast during the night time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great One! Ricky...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let's stick a notice on the cow, if the owner don't take the cow out of the road, we will take one of it for our kenduri, how's that? :-)

    ReplyDelete